We are looking for an experienced mid-weight Account Manager to join our dynamic Client Service Team in Jo’burg. If you’re ready to make lasting connections and find creative solutions to business challenges, read on…
- Key role in managing day-to-day relationship and operations with client, agency teams and publisher networks.
- Reporting to the client on account activity/performance.
- Ability to handle TTL Campaigns
- Ability to advise on optimisation tactics / best practice.
- Managing projects from beginning to end with support where appropriate.
- Media relations – liaising with publishers/suppliers on behalf of clients.
- Proactively seek new opportunities and innovation in the media space to develop campaigns and organically grow account budgets.
- Responsible for the financial management of projects.
- Assisting in the pursuit of new business opportunities within and across company offices and practice areas.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong Client Service skills.
- Strong TTL skills
- Digital experience – including project management and display specific campaigns.
- Good financial management skills.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- You have established an effective network of relevant contacts.
- Experience in global or regional hub management.
- Analytics experience (beneficial).
- Must have a love of the media industry, planning and buying.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate areas of expertise.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to lead colleagues in anticipating, following and analysing industry trends.
- Committed to delivering high levels of service within appropriate time frames.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Team player – ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to assume personal responsibility for a project.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Not be phased by the idea of seizing the initiative in a situation.
- Proven ability to develop strong internal and external business relationship.